Archive for the ‘Features’ Category
As part of The Trade Alliance independently owned exchanges can trade with ten’s of thousands of members that are members of the many other trade exchanges using The Trade Alliance barter software to run their exchange. Trade opportunities in many major markets including Tampa, Orlando, Clearwater, Hawaii, Phoenix, Houston, Dallas, San Diego, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Cleveland, San Antonio, Seattle, St. Louis, Tucson, Richmond and Miami to name just some of the many markets within The Trade Alliance family of trade exchanges. One of the prime reasons exchanges align themselves with a proven software that boasts the largest network of independently owned exchanges in the US.
Their blog is “Mobile-Enabled” so it shows up nicely on iphone, BlackBerry, Android …
For more advanced users that decided to use a full featured CMS (like Joomla, WordPress, Drupal…), see here for details.
We offer an API for the Marketplace allowing you to create your own very custom e-commerce website using PHP, Java, .net or any modern language.
Note: you will most likely need to hire a professional developer to take advantage of that feature and there are over 90 available on trade within our network.
The marketplace has some CMS features bundled with it that will allow you to load some informative content for your users and customize the look and feel.
Very easily you’ll be able to:
- Change your header, logo and tagline
- Change the colors and fonts to create a custom skin for your e-commerce website.
- Customize the Home page, FAQ, and other default pages included with the marketplace.
- Add new pages with any content
- Add pictures and Videos using the full featured editor
- Create content in multiple languages (e.g. English & Spanish)
- … And much more.
- Custom Header
- Custom template
- Custom Home Page
- Complete control on the CSS Stylesheet
And finally if you want to go to the next level and create a separate site just for Marketing purpose (i.e. a site for prospect in addition to the marketplace used by current members).
The Trade Alliance® barter software can host for you a CMS like Joomla, WordPress or Drupal (Please contact us if you are interested in some other CMS, we likely support it too).
By leveraging a CMS you’ll be able to choose from thousands of templates that can then be customized to your needs by one of our partners (*).
(*) Depending on availability, this service can be offered on trade.
Numerous reports are available:
- Fees Collected
- Items listed in the Marketplace
- Credit Card about to expire
- …. etc
Most reports have an export function so you can manipulate the data in Excel for example.
Reports that are meant to be printed can be sent directly to your printer, no need to save on your disk to later print.
Because we know that great barter software needs quality support we have put various things in place.
- First, when you sign up we provide a live training session to get you started with The Trade Alliance® barter software. Then at any time you can call or E-mail us if you need help or have questions.
- Our engineers are also available to answer more technical questions or to assist you should it be needed.
- Finally because our pricing is “success based” your suggestions are always welcome on ways to improve the barter software or our services for you to be more successful. As such all barter exchanges can request new features and vote on features they’d like to see added to The Trade Alliance® barter software.
where your members can perform all basic tasks:
- View and purchase products or services from other members
- Create a reservation for travel or accommodation.
- Post transactions
- List products or services (offered or wanted)
- Manage their profile (description, category of their business, login/password ..etc)
- View their statements and pay their fees
- View one of our sites at www.thetradealliance.com